Standard Edition – Automated cloud trading signals brought to you by Avanta FX. No VPS needed, No Software to install or configure, No complicated setup requirements!
This software has been in development for over 3 years now, the algorithms it uses are unlike anything out there on the market. It is designed to get in and out of trades as fast as possible, thus reducing possible draw down. We recommend starting with £1000 as the minimum amount, and to try on demo before going live with any funds.
Using this automated Forex trading signals service requires no VPS, we use a cloud based company to replicate the signals from our expert advisor to your chosen broker. There is no hidden fees or profit performance charges, you keep 100% of profits.
- NO Performance fee
- Automated Forex trading signals straight to your broker
- Access to the Trading Portal
- Recurring Bonus Scheme
- 5% exclusive discount on all Avanta FX Merchandise
Requirements and How-to
- Register with any MT4/MT5 broker. We highly recommend ICMarkets!
- Setup with at least £1000/$1000 minimum on a Live or Demo account (We always recommend trying demo first).
- Once you have paid for the subscription we will send you website link (Trading Dashboard, Username and Password), this is where you can enter your broker details and follow our signals.
How does this perform?
We understand you want to know results before purchasing and we have it right here but remember past performance is not indicative of future results!
Risk Disclaimer for Forex Trading
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.