Rapid Fire PAMM. No VPS needed, No Software to install or configure, No complicated setup requirements!
This software has been in development for over 2 years now, the algorithms it uses are unlike anything out there on the market. It is designed to get in and out of trades as fast as possible, thus reducing possible draw down. This trader only uses EUR/USD currency pair and you can start as minimum as $250.
This software is capable of doing approximately 30% profit per month with very low drawdown.
Please ignore the results on the PAMM account link as its using an old account so its showing past history before this software went live on this account.
What’s the costs?
- 25% performance fee (automatically taken from the trades).
Requirements and How to sign up?
- Sign up with LQDFX (https://t.lqdfx.com/?t=kZiI6d).
- Verify your account (ID, Proof of address, etc).
- Open an MT4 PAMM account on LQDFX website.
- Deposit funds (Minimum £250/$250).
- Link your account to Rapid Fire aka The Beast (https://clients.lqdfx.com/en/pamm/statistics?pm=33242932bffd75a6c34ff50445d0ff93).
- Send an email to [email protected] to get accepted/confirmed on to the PAMM system.
If you already have an LQDFX account then speak to live chat and have them put your account under our affiliate link (listed above) otherwise your access to the PAMM might get rejected.
Risk Disclaimer for Forex Trading
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.