Lite Edition. No VPS needed, No Software to install or configure, No complicated setup requirements!
Bit like the Standard Edition it copies trades from a master account and then replicates it to a slave account (Your account). You can use any MT4/MT5 broker, there is a monthly subscription of £9 and is charged a 25% performance fee at the end of the month. The performance fee is on profits only, no profit, no fees (apart from £9 per month).
This software has been in development for over 3 years now, the algorithms it uses are unlike anything out there on the market. It is designed to get in and out of trades as fast as possible, thus reducing possible draw down. We recommend starting with £500 as the minimum amount, and to try on demo before going live with any funds.
Using this automated Forex trading signals service requires no VPS, we use a cloud based company to replicate the signals from our expert advisor to your chosen broker.
- 25% Performance fee
- Automated Forex trading signals straight to your broker
- Access to the Trading Portal
- Register with any MT4/MT5 broker. We highly recommend ICMarkets!
- Setup with at least £500/$500 minimum on a Live or Demo account (We always recommend trying demo first).
- Click on the Sign Up Now button at the top of this page, Click on Follow Signal, Select the payment term, Login or Register, Pay for the subscription, Add your broker, Add a trade copier and all your set. (Video Tutorial coming soon). Any problems contact us.
How does this perform?
We understand you want to know results before purchasing and we have it right here but remember past performance is not indicative of future results!
Risk Disclaimer for Forex Trading
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.